Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cultural Change at Home.

We eat with our hands since the dawn of the civilazation until the 21th century. I think this is a need to be changed. This is a time to use fork and spoons.

We wear traditional Kha Yauk(da yaw) and Hta Bin. I think this is a need to be changed as well. This is a time to wear fashionably. We might wear jeans and shirts.

We put our Arakanese values on language and clothings. I think this is a time to change. We can put our values on nationalism consisted of land, literature, political power and lastly malitiary. What do you think?

3 comments:

KingMarayu said...

I think you are right. I soemtime feel that our arakanse standard of living is going back to 100 years. Every body in the world had thier style of living in eairly age but our human make a lot of change in orde to be relevent to the present living. it is not a must to wear Da yaw of Hta bin in order to show our naitonal pride.For a example, it is not possible to wear those clothes when you do sky dive. to do it , you need to wear the clothes that is relevent for the sake of safety. I would like to disscus it more..

မ်ိဳးသာဂီ said...

I think you are right. We can wear traditional customes( Da Yaw & Ta Mi in traditional ceremony if we wish. We need to change in accordance with the current to hold back our nation.

ရင္ခြင္ said...

Yes, we have to change basic living style. I never wear Da Yaw myself and I usually tell my friends that I'm only one Arakanese who always wears trousers. Eating with hands can cause many disease. WHO warn India not to use hand to eat something. It should be avoid.